Give me magic, gadgets, monsters, zombies, everything that seems impossible, and throw in some tough chicks with swords. That's the stuff.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Working...

I've been a bit light on posts here because I've found I need to do a bit of housekeeping. Things like making it easier to find reviews for books and so on.

I have a whole mess of reviews coming, and I've got some awesome books I'm reading right now, so there will be good stuff soon.

Right now I'm reading:

Hellbent by Cherie Priest - neurotic vampire thief, oh yes!

Grave Witch by Kalayna Price - this one is quite good, wish I'd started the series sooner. Family angst, murder, and Death.

Voodoo Dues by Stephany Simmons - really fast pace; I think there is a lot of potential here for the characters

No comments:

Post a Comment