Give me magic, gadgets, monsters, zombies, everything that seems impossible, and throw in some tough chicks with swords. That's the stuff.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday and that Santa brings you lots of good books! :)

I've had a lot of fun sharing books with you, and I'll be back next week with my favorites of 2011 and my Must Reads for 2012.

If you haven't heard: Ilona Andrews is giving away a free Kate novella - Magic Gifts. It is set during events in Gunmetal Magic, the Andrea book coming out in 2012. Kate, Curran, Vikings - yes it is awesomesauce!

Here's the catch: it's only available for the next 2 weeks, and only at Ilona Andrews website, so grab it while you can. It's an eBook now, but it will be included as a bonus with Gunmetal Magic.


Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment: